Celebrating Mady's Homegoing

Celebrating Mady's Homegoing
At Madysens Homegoing Tasha..Dot..Me..Enoch (my nephew)

Monday, April 23, 2012

Boiled Eggs!!!

I love boiled eggs try to eat them often because they are supposed to help flatten you tummy so far not so good lol. As I was making some this morning for breakfast my darling Madysen came to mind...like ALWAYS!! She's a doll. Anyway one day I was sleeping and she comes in my room and says mom I want a boiled egg like Mikey has I said ok honey have him make you one of course he wouldn't so like any mother of the year I yelled from my room Michael make your sister an egg before I come in there with the belt....yeah right I'm sure is what he was thinking. So of course he doesn't make it and next thing I hear is BOOM!!!! That's right my baby girl was going to make her egg her self and she put it in the microwave!!! Of course I jumped out of bed ran in the kitchen...her eyes were so WIDE of course she was crying and said mommy he wouldn't make it for me....Mady you can't make a boiled egg in the microwave ok....yes ma'am!!
Oh that little girl of mine.....I would give anything to hug her one more time kiss her full little lips and squeeze her little fat hips!!! I miss her more then anyone could ever know....

1 comment:

  1. Toooooooo Funnny!! Soooooo Mady!! Love her-Miss her!!!

    ReplyDelete