Celebrating Mady's Homegoing

Celebrating Mady's Homegoing
At Madysens Homegoing Tasha..Dot..Me..Enoch (my nephew)

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Teen...Tears...and Time!! ❤️❤️💗💗

I can't believe that my daughter is going to be a teenager this year!! I can't even explain the numerous amount of conversations we had about what all we would do when she turned 13 and Mikey 16...vacation was at the top of her list of course lol. I think about the time that has passed, almost five years, and it feels like she just died yesterday. I can still see her face leaning over to the side as she got off the bus that day in those black ankle boots she ALWAYS wanted to wear. So many times I try to go back to the last time I heard her voice but it makes me cry uncontrollable tears then I'm like trying to watch home videos and OMG that's even worse. IDK what to do it's crazy but so true. I look at my husband and the boys and I know Joey wants to talk about her more than he does which is a lot but he hates to see me cry. I always wonder why did this happen....like what is supposed to come from this???  I still don't know 😩😩🙄🙄 but I am more compassionate and giving. I was never one to always want to pay for others but now it's just like I never know if this will be the last time I'm with them so I just want to shower them with all I have ❤️❤️❤️ so I thank you Lord for that. I would have never dreamed that I wouldn't have my daughter here with me I'm kinda still in shock but I know that she wouldn't want her momma crying everyday and not taking care of her brothers. Madysen if only I could love like you I would be a better person thank you for being the glue for our family and passing that on to Joey and your hugs and kisses on to Houy.....💗💗😊😊. 
We love you and miss you more than we could have ever thought....until we hug again love mommy💗💗😘😘

 

No comments:

Post a Comment